Specific topics scheduled to be covered, include, but are not limited to:
- The Seven Pillars of Preparedness (Our approach to well rounded Prepping)
- Mythbusting of Prepper ‘Truths’ (Cutting through the fantasies of modern day prepping)
- Issues with Ideals (What your convinced of might just get you killed)
- Points About Precious Metals (Points you have probably not considered in asset preservation)
- ‘Letting Go’ (A VITAL concept often overlooked)
- Fixation (Why you should avoid focussing on just one threat)
- Social Engineering (And it’s importance)
- Building Bug Out Bags and other EDC Considerations
- Barter / Trade (How it really works)
- Rough Realities (A glimpse at real life in a SHTF situation)
- Intelligent Investment (The ‘Next Stage’ Of Preparedness)
- Aftermath and Consequences (An insight to the real price paid for surviving bad times)
The first will be in San Antonio, Texas on 10-11th June.
The second will be in Oakland, California on 17-18th June.
Tickets for each event will be $110 per person.
Due to complications in the Balkan banking system, the easiest way to collect payments for these events is here, on GoFundMe.