Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Selco
    Selco
    member4

Welcome! Please introduce yourself? (Name, age, gender, location for example)

My name is Selco, and I am from Balkan region.

Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?

Since 20 years ago, I have gone trough the year inside city under siege in Balkans wars and that learned me how quickly things can go bad, and how fast that can be.
    Before that event I lived like most of the people around the world, job, family, regular “worries”, had trust in government, law and order.
    When SHTF I learned that most of the things that I trusted in were just words, nothing.
    I survived, and become prepper. And I want other people to know that S. can and probably will hit the fan again, on much larger scale.

Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?

It is way of life for me, it is common sense to me, I expect worldwide collapse when lot of bad things around world culminate.
    Since I saw real face of collapse I want to be ready next time for it.

How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?

Try to be ready for everything and try to have good men around you when SHTF.
    You need to keep mind open for all possibilities and there is no man who is ready for everything, it is about constant learning.

Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?

Omnia mea mecum porto. What you are is more important then what you have.
    At the end when SHTF you will eventually find yourself in situation when only things that matter are your skills and your will to survive.

You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?

Nothing, I would try to make peace with myself.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Selco Selco.
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by Jay Jay.
    anika
    anika
    Participant
    rreallife

Thank you for all of the valuable information on this site, for your time in presenting the material, and for the easily-digested method of presentation! It is very much appreciated!

Selco
    Selco
    member4

You are welcome Anika, we hope that we gonna all learn something new here.

Kollaps
    Participant
    member3

Thank you for all you have provided us, Selco. Your lessons have been an invaluable asset in my journey.

RedStone
    Participant
    rprepper

Hi Selco.
    As weird as this may sound, I consider you a friend. Big planet and a small world. Maybe some day we will meet and recognize each other. Until that day, be happy and be safe my friend.

Kiwi25
    Participant
    member2

Hi Selco and Jay, Boy.. was this a good idea.. took off like a match to dry grass. Nice to get to know the “community” Thanks Kiwi25

Selco
    Selco
    member4

Thanks folks.
    Yea RedStone, thank you friend, and you never know, I learned that “never say never” is true. :)

Came here to learn, and learn is what I’ll do!. Thank you Selco!

RROAMM
    RROAMM
    Participant
    member2

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. I have shared your story with other non-preppers and it awoke some of them to at least put a few things to the side.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.